This parfait is definitely a crowd pleaser. You can make this easily ahead of time and assemble it in the morning. I honestly couldn't stop adding layers to this recipe, and every component just added more and more flavor. My mouth is watering just thinking about how delicious is came out!
I love the mixture of the coconut and fresh strawberries together, and the lemon zest really brings out the tart strawberry flavor.
Chia seeds are super filling, so eating this in the morning will be sure to have you feeling full for a while…and you'll probably be wishing you had room for another parfait..but if you have leftovers you'll have something to look forward to tomorrow morning!
The best part about making chia seed pudding is that you pre-make it the night before so its ready to go when you wake up.
This parfait is packed full of layers and has tons of flavor and texture! You can even serve this as a dessert. It is naturally sweet, and super healthy!
Makes 2 Serving
Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/2 cup coconut milk from can (use condensed coconut milk on top)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
1. Blend together the coconut milk, water, and strawberries until smooth.
2. Mix together chia seeds and strawberry coconut mixture.
3. Place pudding mixture in fridge overnight.
Coconut Whipped Cream
- 2/3 cup coconut milk from can (use condensed coconut milk on top)
- 5 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix together using a high speed hand blender until the mixture becomes frothy and forms peaks. It takes about 5-10 minutes of blending on high speed.
2. Place whipped cream aside for assembly.
- Purely Elizabeth blueberry hemp ancient grain granola
- Freshly sliced strawberries
- Lemon zest
- Toasted coconut flakes
1. In a jar, add a layer of the Purely Elizabeth granola on the bottom.
2. Then add a layer of the strawberry coconut chia seed pudding.
3. The next layer are the slices of fresh strawberry.
4. Do steps 1-3 one more time, and then add one layer of strawberries on top.
5. Place two generous dollops of the coconut whipped cream on top of the parfait. Sprinkle the toasted coconut flakes and lemon zest on top of the whipped cream.
6. Dig in and enjoy!