I've been coming across fudgey raw brownie recipes lately, and they've been calling my name. So I finally decided to give in and make a batch. Of course they didn't disappoint. Chocolate goodness topped off with creamy peanut butter. No added sugar, just pure all-natural raw, vegan and gluten-free ingredients.
These would be great to make for friends, or a dinner party. I know you'll want to eel them all to yourself once you make them, but spread the love, or the brownies in this case. ;) Hope you enjoy!
Makes 8 brownies
- 3/4 cup almond or cashew flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 2 cups soft dates (soak for 5-10 minutes in hot water if hard)
- 3 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp. brewed coffee
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of creamy salted peanut butter 9to spread on top)
1. Blend all ingredients except the peanut butter in a food processor until fully combined. You may need to add a bit more flour if batter is too gooey.
2. Put wax paper in a loaf pan. Spread batter evenly.
3. Spread peanut butter on top, you can add more if you'd like. Lightly sprinkle more salt on top.
4. Place in freezer for about 2 hours.
5. Cut and serve. Enjoy!