I've been obsessed with making chia seed pudding lately. I like to prep it the night before, and let it sit overnight to eat after my workout in the morning. It's really simple to make, and you can add different fruits, nuts, and seeds inside the pudding or as toppings.
I usually just use chia seeds and almond milk, but this time I also mixed in some of Loni Jane's "Flat Tummy Superfood Burcher" recipe as well.
Chia seeds are high in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and iron. All nutrients that we really need to incorporate in our diets daily. I love eating this post workout or as a midday snack. I've also been adding Kite Hill's new almond milk greek yogurt on top, which makes it extra creamy!
I hope you enjoy this Chis Seed Power Bowl recipe, and let me know what toppings you like mixing into yours!
Makes 3-4 servings
Chia seed pudding:
- 1 cup Loni Jane's Superfood Burcher (or you can use chia seeds)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP Maple syrup
- 2 TBSP Kite Hill (Almond Milk) Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 3 sliced strawberries
- 1 small banana
- 1 TBSP coconut flakes
- 1 TBSP Sunflower butter
1. Mix together all of the chia seed pudding ingredients.
2. Pour your chia seed into a sealed jar/container and let it sit in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
3. When your chia seed pudding has thickened, pour some of the mixture into a bowl.
4. Add toppings and enjoy!