I love to make this bowl for breakfast. I'll mix in almond butter or peanut butter sometimes as well. Topping it off with granola is a must, because it adds a nice crunch. Get creative and add as many super foods or fruits as you'd like to on top! These are just a few of my favorites!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 ripe banana
- 2-3 dates
- 4 frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 unsweeetened Sambazon acai frozen packs
- 4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- Shredded coconut
- Purely Elizabeth blueberry hemp granola
- Goji berries
1. Blend together all of the acai bowl ingredients in a high speed blender until liquified. You may need to slowly add more almond milk to make the acai mixture a thick creamy consistency.
2. Add on your toppings, and make your bowl look beautiful! Enjoy!
Video Credit: Valentine Street Productions